Exam4 currently supports: (What OS Version do I have?)
- Windows 10 (Home, Pro, Edu and Enterprise) [versions 2004**, 20H2, 21H1, 21H2, 22H2, 23H2]
- Windows 11 (Home, Pro, Edu and Enterprise) [versions 21H2, 22H2, 23H2]
- macOS 13.x.x Ventura - including the Apple Silicon Processors (e.g., M1, M2, etc.)
- macOS 12.x.x Monterey - including the Apple Silicon Processors (e.g., M1, M2, etc.)
- macOS 11.7.x Big Sur - including the Apple Silicon Processors (e.g., M1, M2, etc.)**
** Extegrity Support for these operating systems ends August 1, 2024
Exam4 will not support MacOS 14.x.x Sonoma upon its release date. Do not upgrade your Mac until Sonoma appears in the list of supported operating systems above.
Minimum specification requirements:
- 2 GB Ram
- 500 MB Storage
- Screen Resolution of 800x600 or higher
- 64-bit Operating System
Note: Exam4 does not support new upgrade versions of Windows and Mac OS upon release.
Turn off Auto-updates, and do NOT update your operating system until such time as your exam administrator announces Exam4 supports that OS.
Also: You MUST be logged into a user account that has full administrative rights to your device in order to run Exam4. Users of institutionally owned/controlled devices should contact their IT Department for assistance.
The following operating systems and hardware configurations are NOT supported:
- Beta OS versions
- Apple macOS 10.15 and earlier
- Apple iDevices (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Windows 8.1 and earlier
- Windows (RT, IoT, Mobile, Team & S versions)
- Windows 10 SL (non-English Editions)
- Surface devices that do not have Windows 10/11 Home, Pro, Education or Enterprise version
- Windows computers with ARM processors (i.e., Snapdragon)
- Virtual operating systems (VMs)
- Anything else not specifically listed as supported above